Law Firm News and Updates

CASE RESULTS: Green Card in 3 Months!

Green Card Granted with Photo.jpg

We have exciting news at the Holland Law Firm, PLLC! Tatiauna Holland of the Holland Law Firm, PLLC obtained a lawful permanent resident card or green card in just three months! Generally, it takes approximately 12 months for the adjudication of a green card application.

Our clients were two newlyweds from Cambodia. After being married for only one month, the couple came to Attorney Holland to start the process.

In order to obtain a marriage-based green card, the pair must prove a genuine, bona fide marriage. Considering they had been married for such a short time, proving a bona fide marriage would be challenging.

Attorney Holland began working with the couple and provided a large amount of evidence, including letters from family and friends, photos from before and after the marriage, financial documents, and more.

In just three short months, USCIS made a favorable determination on the couple's I-485, Application to Register Permanent Resident or Adjust Status, and granted the two-year green card.

We wish the happy couple all of the success and look forward to working with them in the future!

Read more Holland Law Firm, PLLC case results here.

The Holland Law Firm, PLLC is a full-service immigration law firm that assists clients with any immigration matter, including DACA, Temporary Protected Status (TPS), Adjustment of Status (Green Cards), Work Permits and Authorization, Citizenship and Naturalization, and more.

Contact the Holland Law Firm at (832) 328-7877 or submit an online form to schedule a consultation. Tatiauna Holland and the Holland Law Firm, PLLC proudly represents clients throughout Texas and the Greater Houston area, including Conroe, Pearl Land, Sugarland, The Woodlands, and surrounding areas.

Disclaimer: Please note the above case result is not typical and does not indicate a specific outcome in your case. Each client's case is different and the processing times and outcomes of each case vary. It is important to contact the Holland Law Firm, PLLC or an experienced immigration attorney about your individual case.