Law Firm News and Updates

CASE RESULTS: Asylum Granted (El Salvador)

Houston Asylum Attorney.png

We are proud to announce that Tatiauna Holland and the Holland Law Firm, PLLC pursued a successful asylum claim in Houston Immigration Court.

Our clients were two young men, who fled El Salvador after several credible threats from members of Mara Salvatrucha or MS-13. MS-13 is a street gang with ties in El Salvador and across Central America. 

Asylum is a special kind of immigration relief available only to individuals who have suffered persecution or have a reasonable fear of persecution as a result of race, religion, national origin, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group. 

Thousands of individuals apply for asylum each year; however, it is only granted to a select few. For months, we worked with our clients and collected vast amounts of evidence to prove the young men's lives were in danger if they were to return to El Salvador.

Fortunately, the immigration judge agreed. Now, the young men are safe in U.S. and are looking forward to resuming their education.

At the Holland Law Firm, PLLC, we are excited about the positive result! Read more Holland Law Firm, PLLC case results here.

The Holland Law Firm, PLLC is a full-service immigration law firm that assists clients with any immigration matter, including DACA, Temporary Protected Status (TPS), Adjustment of Status (Green Cards), Work Permits and Authorization, Citizenship and Naturalization, and more.

Contact the Holland Law Firm at (832) 328-7877 or submit an online form to schedule a consultation. Tatiauna Holland and the Holland Law Firm, PLLC proudly represents clients throughout Texas and the Greater Houston area, including Conroe, Pearl Land, Sugarland, The Woodlands, and surrounding areas.

Disclaimer: Please note the above case result is not typical and does not indicate a specific outcome in your case. Each client's case is different and the processing times and outcomes of each case vary. It is important to contact the Holland Law Firm, PLLC or an experienced immigration attorney about your individual case.